As for the community name, I still have no suggestions so I may need to come up with one of my own. I dont know if that is such a good idea. lol. But we will see.
And if you want to apply to be a mod, just reply to this :) If you want to be involved, but not too much like a comod would be, just be specific in what you want to do. for example Keri, is the graphics mod. etc.
1. People seem to like the idea of applying for a position to help the rp go smoothly. I do too. I think I will leave it open for anyone in the original group to join the mod crew if they want to help out. After that, with any new person I can set up an application. (if we need them, of course) There was a comment about everyone discussing new rper's based on their application. I think, if you feel strongly about a certain application(and you are not a mod), good or bad, you can always come to me about it.I'll take it seriously :)
2.A name change was accepted. But we are totally keeping the old one there for you to read over if you want to. :) We just need to come up with a new name.
3. Good reviews on a side story, but a bit of confusion. I'm bad at explaining things, but I will try.
Some people have really developed Original Characters. this also includes me. I have a plan for her, where if i tried to rp her in a set where she wouldn't fit, or if certain points that should happen dont...I get a bit .. beh. ;p
A side story, that has nothing to do with the current one was a way of being able to play our oc's without interupting the regular rp. Its kind of something to do in the meantime. Not everyone has to join it though. For example, my oc Ami, totally loves Genma. If we have no genma, or if we do the player probably isn't interested in rping what I want them to rp, lol I can still rp ami in the side rp, with someone else playing genma. Even if the regular Genma player wants to rp in the side story, if they agree to rping with Ami, it still wont affect the main rp.
(did that make sense?)
4. Looks like we are going to branch off from the manga. I've only read to a certain point, but I did read a lot after the time skip. some people haven't read the manga, so its going to be hard. This question still needs some discussion. Do we want to rp right when Naruto comes home and still have Akatsuki come after him and Gaara, but instead of rping what happened to them (exactly) we can make our own? I think it would be interesting to rp characters during a 'war time'(not everyone knows what happened to a certain jounin, btw, and i would hate to spoil it)
-rping when naruto gets home, or a couple of months after
-akatsuki could have gotten diffrent countries to go against each other?
(open for more ideas)
5. I think we are dediced on 2 characters per person. (oc's are diffrent, but I think we should limit them to 1 or 2. If, say your oc as a gennin team, if you need to write for them (for an example) you can write their actions in your main oc post. (unless a certain character means more than another, but I will let you decide on that one, since its a side story)
6. I think most people agree on a mature rp. I think, like Keri said, something PG. I wouldn't suggest swearing, but if you write something like (so and so curses under his breath) that works. You can imagine what is being said, without writing out a string of swear words. If any characters enter a strong relationship, thats fine, but we dont need to read any steamy scenes. If it is part of the rp that you need to inform us of whats happening thats not pg rated, just imply it.
For those of us who like the light hearted scenes, how about instead of celebrating a birthday with cake and pop, we take so and so out to the bar? lol. a little more grown up I'd say. :)
7. A time limit was agreed on for posting. Alot can happen in a day or two. I thikn the time limit should be after 3 days but nothing over a week. (anyone have an idea for a specific time?) I think maybe, we should enter in warnings, or reminders. just in case the person forgot. After 2 days can be the reminder, they could get another reminder after 3 days, and then final warning after 4? Then the other person can write themselves out of it, (or if we get ahold of the rper who just can't make it back that week, with permission of both parties we can delete the thread?)
8. we have an application by Keri :)
9.Most people like character journals. should we make it mandatory or give people the choice? I'm not too sure about it, because that means we'll have some people doing one thing, and others doing another thing. personally, if we are going to go for journals, then we should all have them. But, with the limit of two characters it will probably be easier to manage.
Since no one commented on Keri's post for an application, I'm assuming we all like it? I think it asks the questions that we need answered. So its going to be official.